Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Cousin Payton!

We spent Sunday afternoon at the pool with Rich, Candace and Payton. Braxton loves his cousin Payton. I think it is a pretty mutual love between the boys! They play so well together despite the age gap. Braxton thinks he is as BIG as Payton! He tries to keep up and for the most part he can. I love watching the two of them play together. Payton for some reason hates to take pictures with Braxton or just in general for me. I was able to score a couple really cute ones of them. The best part is we had just got back from the pool and they both are just in their diapers.

Braxton is going through some major separation anxiety! He cries every morning when Anthony leaves for work. If Anthony is gone before Anthony wakes up he looks for him in the morning. I know when he is looking for his Daddy because he starts off down the hallway towards our room. Once he realizes his Daddy is gone he cries. OH! It breaks my heart! Braxton also thinks you have to be within arms reach of him at all times. This makes for a long day for me! I cannot get anything done. Braxton stayed with his Aunt Candace while we had dinner and he did the same thing to her! I am glad he loves us, but I hope this phase passes! It makes me sad to leave him and tears me apart each day when Anthony leaves!

Braxton is moving and shaking! He is crawling everywhere and is into EVERYTHING! I love it though! He is getting so brave and trying to free stand and even tries to take steps from one thing to the next. He has not been successful. He can move from one thing to the next if it is in arms reach and he can hold on. I laugh because he isn't even close to being successful at walking. He sure is determined! One day he will be successful. I will cry if I miss it!!! I really never leave him, but it will happen while I am at HEB! He is such a fun and exciting kid! We both just love this kid more than ever!


No comments: